Friday, November 11, 2005

desire

Last night I watched the bronzed and barefoot Bridgette Bardot in "And God Created Women" parade around the beautiful landscape and village of St. Tropez. I watched her sensual self lie out on Pamplonne, watched her dance on the table in the most seductive and sinful scene of that era, watched the camera pan away from the lustfull beach scenes and instead focus upon Cap Camarat and my lighthouse and my summer residence of le Chene en Croix.

It made me miss France.

So in protest of living in New England instead of the Cote d'Azure, today I ignored the cold wet weather and wore flip flops outside all day long. (And just take a minute to laugh at the name of those wishlisted shoes ; )

3 comments:

Marcheline said...

I saw a lady wearing flip flops last night, while I was buying greeting cards at CVS.

At first I thought it was funky and unique.

Then I heard her talking to herself and watched her unload and reload her shopping cart three times...

I'm sure you're just fine, though. Completely sane.

Really.

Heh. (nervously looking for the door)

- M

Marcheline said...

Tell "anonymous" to shove his richly scented candle up his not-so-richly scented arse.

I hate those spam-commenters!

- M

Anonymous said...

I found your blog , St-Tropez souvenir for you ;-)
Blog Saint-Tropez Podcat
or
Saint-Tropez Infos

enjoy ..
bruno from st-tropez