Monday, July 04, 2005

Au Revoir...

I knew I needed to get a job right a way. I needed to be involved in a restaurant or bar before my parents got here. Because while they’ve been here, I’ve had no desire to work. They’ve been so much fun to hang out with and they've fed me so I didn't have to starve. I didn’t want to spend any time away from them because I who know's when exactly I will see them again.

There is nothing more enjoyable than playing cards with your family, or messing around in the water, or just spending ours talking outside, sipping wine, enjoying the night and the company. It will be a very long time before I can experience these pleasures again. Family is such an important part of life and I am forever grateful for the loving, wonderful, family I have.

But they’re gone. As I’m wasting day until I pick up Sara (my French cousin) from the bus stop in St. Tropez, I can’t help but to think how I will miss them. And I don’t want to work. I just want to play with Sara and her friends.

For the rest of the summer people will keep coming, people I want to hang out with. Work’s so not appealing.

I just need money…

And - for those of you who are dying to know - our visit with Camille (the tall skinny waiter) went very well... = )

No comments: