Thursday, September 14, 2006

Anxious Anticipation

I can’t believe I’m going back to France. Just a few days… and few more boxes to unpack before I fill my suitcases with the required attire for Camarat. I will be not only in the South, though – first, two days in Paris. Two days to explore the city, see the people I love, meet new family I’ve heard so much about.

And then my return to the magical place of Camarat…


The world is conspiring for me. Everything is falling into place. Even my computer at work – out of nowhere – has starting making announcements in French… a phenomenon that cannot be explained by our fabulous office manager (Carrie) or our awkward network guy (Ryan).

Perhaps it’s God’s way of saying, “It’s about time you go back!”
At least, I’d like to think so…

No comments: