Wednesday, May 25, 2005

traveling blues

I am currently hiding in a corner, stashed away behind a bookstand of travel guides, sitting on the dirty, dusty, disgusting floor in London Luton’s airport waiting for my 5am flight to Paris. Yum.

I’m desperate for a place to plug my laptop in because I want to take advantage of the wireless internet here. I've got lots to add to my site. New adventure, new life in France, new language. And lots and lots of photos.

So this is for my family and friends I left back home, and for anyone else who may be slightly curious as to what it’s like to be young, wreckless, foreign, and moving to le midi de France (with little French speaking skills). For all who meet those requirements, just keep in mind – there are lots of relevant ads to the right of the page that would be lovely for you to click on… ; )

Keep in touch, kids. I’m about to start living my dream.

No comments: